Sunday, June 17, 2007

Provision

I'm home today from church...as much as I wanted to go, it's pouring rain and I just didn't want to get out in it. Bad, I know. But, here I am trying to focus for a time this morning on what's going on with me as of late.

This whole "slow season worriness" that OMM is going through. God's hand was in our work as He took such good care of us last year. He provided so much work for us when we had such huge bills and expenses. At the end of the year we had not dipped into our personal investment. I think back and am amazed at that. Now we're in this slow season, which is so needed in order for us to have the time to market ourselves, see people, network, seek new clients and expand our base.

Why would I think God is not in this as well? Why would I think He's abandoned us?

I hate not being able to see when I'm driving!

Oh wait. Maybe I shouldn't be driving????

Sigh...ya, ya...I should by living by faith not by sight. Gulp. Okay.

God doesn't open the door without providing for us. Provision doesn't always mean "money." It could be an idea, a plan, a strategy. I Chronicles 4:9-10 & Psalm 115:4

What a journey! I began praying 5-6 years ago that my desire was to "step it up a notch" in my spiritual walk. So, I found a new church, I've seen the Holy Spirit, I lost my job, I've started a new business, I put together a retreat for my girlfriends, I joined a small group and actually conducted a Bible study....Whew. God has stretched me. And, that prayer/desire from 5-6 years ago is being answered.

YIKES!!!

No comments: